OOTD: Brandy Melville is Taking Over

20:33

 Recently, I went shopping with my mom and we bought a bunch of clothes for really cheap. I got this dress (I forgot where, I'm sorry) and it totally reminds me of the Jada Dress from Brandy Melville.

 Here is my outfit from a few days ago.

Dress: Garage (I think) or Urban Planet
Bralette: Brandy Melville
Choker: Claire's


I was thinking about doing certain posts like a room tour, my makeup collection, my shoe collection, what's in my bag, hairstyle to do with shoulder length hair...
What do you think?

 I hope that you're having a lovely weekend so far! And I would like to greet all the Mothers out there, I hope that you all have a wonderful Mother's Day and thank you for all that you do.

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers