Adventures with Kate & Cat (& Others): Parfaits at Mimibuloveme

19:23


Hi everyone :3 
Nope, I'm not dead. I've just been really occupied with school that I couldn't dedicate some time to make a blog post (that's how busy I am) but I'm back :) And I have a couple of more posts coming up!



(This was actually a long time ago, so bare with me)

The place that my friends and I wanted to go to at first was closed until 3pm, so we didn't go straight to the place. So we ate lunch at the nearby mall's food court.
I had Calamari and Caesar salad from Opa!

Once 3 o'Clock rolled by, my friends and I went to Mimibuloveme.
The place is so cute, and it's really small.
We all got Parfaits. Vanessa got a hedgehog, Caitlin got a Matcha green tea one, and I got the Strawberry cheesecake.

ps. What kind of post do you want to see next?

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers