OOTD: Outfit of Yesterday

14:48


ootd
Here are the details of my outfit! My dress is from Forever 21. 

I went to American Apparel at first to buy the babydoll dress in a really pretty purple/pink floral print but then I changed my mind because of the price. Then I went to Forever 21 right after and I remembered that one of my favourite bloggers Karina posted on her blog about how there are AA look-a-likes in Forever 21. I saw a daisy print babydoll dress on a mannequin and I was like OMG Q.Q 

A babydoll dress for $17CAD at Forever 21 is a steal because the one at AA is $62CAD

I'm running out of things to post, so if you want me to post something in particular, feel free to tell me in the comments!




You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers