OOTD: Servana

16:17


Here's how I styled my new shoes.
Dress: Forever 21
Necklace: Forever 21
Shoes: Aldo
I will admit that the process of breaking these shoes in are a killer. But, walking in 4 inch heels around town makes me feel like a lady.
I discovered these shoes from my favourite YouTuber, clothesencounters. She posted a video of her Spring Haul and she got these shoes too!

I actually got these booties on sale! They were originally $120, but they were reduced to $79.98! That's a $40 difference, and I think that it's great.

These shoes are lovely, because you can dress them up and down. These shoes would look especially nice with jeans that are cuffed at the ankle!

 I hope that you all have a great day!

You Might Also Like

8 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers