February Favourites

15:46

I can't believe that February is over! A huge welcome to March :3 I hope that you all have an amazing month! Here are a few things that I've been loving for the month of February.


 I've been loving this lipstick from MAC! It's called Diva and it's a beautiful matte maroon colour. 
I've been loving this mascara from Maybelline called Big Eyes. The formula of this mascara is the same as Falsies. There are two wands for both top and bottom lashes! 

 When I first got this concealer, I've hated it and drifted away from it. When I went back to the Age Rewind concealer from Maybelline, I instantly feel in love and I use it daily.
 Okay, girl talk, we all have a little peach fuzz going on. Some are lucky to have a fuzz that isn't as noticeable as others. Sadly mine can be noticeable at times. My resolution for my upper lip mishap, I use this cream to lighten my hairs which make it less noticeable!
If you want me to go in depth with this cream bleach, let me know!

I love my Naked 3 palette, but I love certain colours in my palette. I love Buzz, Nooner and Factory!
 My boyfriend bought me a box of Ferrero Rocher for Valentine's day and so I've been munching on these chocolate like crazy!
 
Movie: The Lego Movie


You Might Also Like

8 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers