Seven Deadly Sins of Beauty Tag

08:30

Hello lovelies! 
I've been tagged by Lizzy to do this post!



1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?


 My most inexpensive beauty item would have to be the NYC Bronzer in Sunny. My expensive beauty item would have to be my Naked 3 palette.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?
 I have a love hate relationship with lip glosses. I love lip glosses because they make your lips fuller, but at the same time it's not my cup of tea because of it's stickiness. I also hate how my hair sticks to my lips.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
All the LUSH products that smell like candy are delicious to me.


4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
I actually neglect most of my makeup, not because of laziness but because I don't really wear makeup every single day.


5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
I think that doing my brows and concealing my eyes gives me most self confidence. I love to use my eyeshadow called Mystery from MAC to fill my brows, and my age rewind concealer to cover up my designer eye bags from the lack of sleep I get.


6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

A guy with nice hair, nice eyes, a good fashion sense, and good hygiene is attractive to me. But I think that a guy's personality and confidence is most attractive.

 7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
I actually don't know. Maybe makeup and clothes.



I'm not going to tag anyone specifically so by all means, if you feel like doing this post go ahead!

I hope that all of you have a lovely week!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers