2014 Spring Fashion Trends

22:43

Hello all you lovely people! I've been super busy, but here's a super quick post that I whipped up about all the upcoming trends for Spring 2014 that is seen on the runaway.
Pastels
Technically, pastels have always been my personal trend, but they're going to be a big hit in the spring!
Gingham Print & Black and White
Hasn't checkered/plaid print been in style for awhile now? I know that black and white is an upcoming trend for the spring, as well as chromatic coloured outfits.

Bomber Jackets
I've been seeing really cute bomber jackets in stores, so I'm not surprised that it's a spring trend. Also, bomber jackets give a sporty vibe to an outfit. I believe that "athletic-esque" clothing pieces are in trend as well. 
Matching Sets
I was always told that it's weird to have a matching top and bottom, but I think that it's cute! 
Shift Blouses
Shift blouses seem plain and boxy, but they are good articles because they can be dress up or dressed down.

This post is inspired by my friend, Michael. So thank you Michael :3
These pictures are from Elle and Glamour. 

If you would like to see male trends, feel free to comment below! I know that the majority of my readers are female, but why not? I personally love looking at well dressed men. HAHA!

Posts to expect: 
 40 Makeup Questions TAG
 February Favourites
 Everyday Makeup Routine

You Might Also Like

9 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers