Versatile Blogger Award

11:21

I've been nominated by a lovely blogger, Cristielle aka thefaerienymph. A big thank you to Alanis for also nominating me! All I can really say is thank you :3 It really makes me happy when people enjoy what I post and just my blog itself. So thank you Cristielle for the nomination! If you haven't checked out her blog, you should!


The Versatile Blogger Award is an award to recognize bloggers for their quality writing. If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. 

There are a few rules that are needed to be followed once you've been nominated.
Thank the person who nominated you 
Add a link to their blog as well
Tell 7 things about yourself 
Nominate 15 other bloggers that you discovered and enjoy


7 facts about myself
 It is almost my birthday and I'm turning 17
 My dream is to travel and see the many wonders of the world
 I haven't worn jeans in awhile because I don't like how it looks on me
 A really close friend made a dance video dedicated to me
 I'm in a committed relationship with food (I didn't choose the fat life, the fat life chose me)
 I actually enjoy washing the dishes
 I am a makeup hoarder


Here are 15 bloggers that I enjoy :3 (I also love reading Cristielle's blog [thefaerienymph])  They are amazing people and they really take the initiative to read and comment on my blog. These bloggers also have great posts, so you should totally check them out! 

 Kiyomi - kokorosasa
 Luciana - pumpkaboo
 Allie - moonfawn
 Denny - illuminate-myworld
 Krystle - sugar-pet
 Amira - sailoramira
 Karina - hellokarinaa
 Christina - christinameow
 Billie - nnadoka
 Brittany - kittymcfearson
 Billie - billieastrid
 Melody - virtuallymelody
 Alanis - alanissonny
Sydney - sweetaesthetics



 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me  

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers