Nature Walk

12:19

Hello all you lovely people! I actually don't have school today, and I don't go back until tomorrow! I apologize for not posting yesterday! I actually went out with my family and we did a little exploring as if we were tourists.


My brother and I decided to match 


My family and I went to the Capilano Suspension Bridge which is one of the tourist attractions in my city. It's known for having a super long bridge. The last time I went to this park, I was around 3 and all I remember was crying because I was too scared to cross the bridge. But my uncle carried me on his back :3
 Where I live, Totem Poles are pretty famous here because of the Aboriginal peoples that settled here.
The bridge is around 140 metres long and 70 metres above water. 


 It was really nice to walk and get some fresh air! Being one with nature was relaxing despite the super chilly weather.


After all that walking, my mommy and I went into one of the little shops and bought fresh fudge! 
We got white chocolate and caramel, rocky road, maple and chocolate, plain maple, and mint chocolate! They taste super delicious :3

I hope that you're having a lovely day! I will be posting less frequent because I'm going back to school and I need to focus. I will do my best to upload whenever I can! 

Thanks so much for reading :3

 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me  

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers