Liebster Award

22:41


Hello there cutie! I've been nominated by Lizzy also known as Princess Candy Floss.
Thank you Lizzy for having interest in my blog :3

From what I understand, the Liebster award is a way to discover new blogs!

Just like the Versatile Blogger Award, there are rules attached.
Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog.

Answer the 11 questions provided by the person who nominated you.
Nominate 11 other bloggers with less than 200 followers.
Create a new set of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.


Questions from Lizzy:
1. What is your favourite fashion brand and why?
 My favourite brands are American Apparel and Brandy Melville, because they are more of my style.

2. Your number one fashion inspiration?
 My fashion inspiration has to be Lauren Conrad. But I also love Mary-Kate and Ashley's style as well.
3. What type of camera do you use and do you do youtube videos with it too?
 I use my iPhone. My parents don't really trust me with the dslr cameras we have *sigh*. Yes, I vlog with my iPhone.

4. What is your favourite Past fashion era? (1980s, 1950s etc)
 My favourite fashion era has to be the 1950s and 1980s.

5. What is your dream job?
 My dream job is to be a Paediatric Doctor.  

6. What celebrity has the best fashion taste in your eyes?
 Refer to the answer in question 2.

7. Do you have a tattoo, If not, Would you like one and where?
 I do not have a tattoo. I'm not really sure if I even want one. But if I ever changed my mind, I want one on my wrist, arm or ribcage.

8. At the moment, what is your favourite song?
 My favourite song right now has to be Disclosure - Latch (feat. Sam Smith).

9. If you could only have one beauty item, what would you choose?
 Hmmm, that's hard. I would either choose lip balm, concealer or mascara.

10. Your favourite makeup brand?
 MAC Cosmetics is my favourite high end brand, and Maybelline  and Revlon are my favourite drugstore brands.

11. Your favourite blogger?
 My favourite blogger? That's a hard one. I don't have a top favourite to be honest.  



Nominations: 
(11 is a little too much so I'll nominate 5)
Alanis
  Cat
Denny
Hope
Cristielle


My 11 Questions:
 Who is your favourite YouTuber?
 What makes you most happy?
 What do you do in your free time?
 What is your talent?
 What do you like & dislike about my blog (pastel-mermaid)?
 What is your favourite high end makeup brand?
 When did you start wearing makeup?
 Do you like tea or coffee?
 Do you have any siblings?
 What kind of content do you have on your blog?
 Are you a wallflower or a social-butterfly? 

I know that I posted this really late, but I hope that you all are having a wonderful week!
Thanks for reading lovely!

 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers