January Favourites

07:33

Can you believe that this month is almost over?! Time really does pass by. Anyways, I apologize for the lack of posts, I've just been so occupied with school, I haven't had the time to sit  in front of the computer and blog about beauty and lifestyle things.


I've been seriously loving my custom MAC palette! I currently have 5 pans, and I'm 2/3rds away from completing it!

From left to right, I have: Shroom, Phloof!, All That Glitters, Satin Taupe, and Mystery.

I bought this blush as a little birthday treat for myself. This is the Rockateur and almost every beauty guru is in love with this blush.
It's a very beautiful blush because of its rosy gold hue.

I've been wearing this lipstick the most this month. It's a frost lipstick from MAC and it is called Angel. 

 I've been drenching myself with this body mist from Dove. It's a very sweet "perfumey" scent, and I love it.
I've been pushing myself to be more into teas. I went to David's Tea with my boyfriend recently and I picked out this tea called Kokoma Green. The reason why I picked this tea is because it has mango in it and I love mango teas. It smells delicious and it has a good taste. 

 Don't judge me, but I have a jar of Nutella in my room for whenever I want a dose of chocolate. Unhealthy, I know.
Ever since I got this watch for my birthday, I've just been wearing it non-stop.
Huge thank you to Rigel :3
 Another favourite is my journal. I don't write every single day, but I do write when something great happened.
 These are the pages within the journal.

I love my planner. It helps me stay organized and on top of my work. I has a calendar, memo space for your weeks, pages to keep record of your money, and a shopping/wish list.

Song ♡ End of the World - Hunter Hunted
Movie ♡ Ride Along
Food ♡ McDonald's Big Mac 

 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me  

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers