Birthday Makeup

09:59

Hello lovely 
Today is actually my 17th birthday! So happy birthday to me I guess 

Oh and happy (early) birthday to my blogger friend, Cat. I hope that she has a wonderful day filled with lots and lots of happiness! 

Here is my birthday makeup. It's very simple, and I feel like I do this type of "style" in a lot of my makeup looks. 


 
I don't wear foundation, so I went straight for the concealer and concealed my eyebags from sleepless nights because of this one guy. I also added concealer to parts of my face that were slightly red.
For the eyes, I added primer and then I used these two Maybelline Colour Tattoos as a base.
The one on the left is Barely Branded and the one on the right is Bad to the Bronze. If you are unfamiliar with the Colour Tattoos, they are cream eyeshadows and they dry up just like a tattoo, meaning it doesn't rub off easily.  
I usually like to use this as a base for my shadows, but it looks good alone too!
For my look, I put Bad to the Bronze on the outer 2/3rds of my lid. With Barely Branded, I put that in the inner third of my lid and a little on my tear duct.

Using the Naked 3 Palette, I used Strange to highlight my brow bone and I added it where I put Barely Branded.
 Using a fluffy brush, I took Factory and blended it on my outer third/outer v to create an ombre look.
 

I used my custom mac palette and used the eyeshadow Mystery to fill in my brows.

I bought these false lashes from a friend and it's a brand called Model 21. 
These lashes are No. 21.
 

 On my lips, I'm wearing Rimmel Lipstick from the Kate Moss Collection in 08 and I put the Dior Addict Gloss in the colour 333 Bal d'ete on top to add some shine.


I hope that you enjoyed this (sort of) long post. Thank you so much for taking the time to read or just look at the pictures I took. Have a lovely day! 
PS. I will be posting pictures from my birthday dinner in a later post and also things that I received for my birthday in another post, so look forward to those!

 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me  

You Might Also Like

14 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers