Beauty Insider Birthday Gift Review

19:42

Hello lovelies! 
It's about time that I talk about Sephora's Beauty Insider birthday gift for 2014. 
I missed the one last year, so this is my first time getting a birthday gift from Sephora. 

Quick rant~
I don't know if it's just my experience, but every time I walk into Sephora, the employees just aren't my cup of tea. Which is one of the reasons why I hate going into Sephora. Whenever I go into MAC or LUSH, the workers are super sweet and helpful

This year's brand is Make Up For Ever. 
Last year was Benefit, and last last year's was Fresh (I believe). 
It comes with a mini lipstick and mascara.
I don't own anything from Make Up Forever, so I was very interested.
The mascara is called the Smoky Extravagant Mascara and the full size retails in Sephora for $28.
My left eyelashes are not curled and my right eyelashes are curled.
My eyelashes aren't too bad because over the summer, I brushed my lashes every night with Vaseline to make them grow a bit and thicken.

 This lipstick is called Rouge Artist Natural and it is $23. I'm not a huge fan of this colour, but it's decent and nice for everyday wear.

Lipstick: 
It's not a colour that I would generally gravitate towards, but the texture is really nice and moisturizing.

Mascara: 
The wand is really cute and I like how it's a tear drop shape. It keeps my lashes up and volumized. I wore it once at school (without touching up), but my mascara was smudged once I got home.

Overall: 
The whole birthday gift is not too bad. But I don't think that I will be purchasing the full sizes.

 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me  

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers