11.11.11. Challenge

20:12

Hello there! How are you guys doing? 
I'm back at school and I literally feel like crying my butt off. I always complain about school, but when I think of it, I'm actually real thankful that I have the opportunity to have education.


Anyways, one of my favourite bloggers, Cat challenged me to do this. Cat is an awesome person. She is very nice and her blog is lovely! So thank you for challenging me 


Rules:
Thank the person who challenged you.
Tell 11 facts about yourself.
Answer the 11 questions of the person who challenged you.
Ask 11 new questions.
Choose 11 bloggers that you challenge.
No challenging back.


11 Facts About Me:
I'm very eclectic when it comes to music - I like music from Rap to Classical.

If I ever have children, and I have boys, I want to name them after the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. The names are just so classy because they were named after famous artists! 
Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo, and Leonardo. 


I like to perform, but when someone asks me to sing for them, I automatically get shy and say no




 I've done musical theatre school a few summers ago


 I am a very shy person, but when I'm comfortable, I tend to be loud.

 I am beginning to collect makeup especially ones from MAC

 I enjoy doing anything fine arts related. I like to dance, sing, read poems, etc.

 I've been learning French at school for about 6-7 years, but I still cannot speak French fluently

 I honestly don't know what my personal style is. Sometimes I feel like being grungy, girly, "hipster", or hypebeast. I guess that I dress according to how I am feeling that day.

 I have attempted to do vlogs over the summer, but my quality isn't the best because I used my iPhone.



Cat's 11 Questions:

1. Cats or dogs?
 That's a hard one! I like both, but I prefer dogs because cats don't really like me.

2. Do you prefer K-dramas or J-dramas?
 K-dramas handsdown. I think tat they're just more interesting a dramatic. I used to watch Boys Over Flowers literally everyday when I got back from school. 

3. What's your favourite blog?
 I honestly don't have a top favourite blog. 

4. What's your favourite shop?
 I don't have just one favourite shop! I love American Apparel, LUSH cosmetics, MAC cosmetics, Sephora, Brandy Melville, and Anthropologie. 

5. Do you like drawing?
 Drawing is not my forte. I wish that I could draw really well though.

6. What was the last drama/movie you watched?
 The last drama I watched was Pretty Little Liars and the last movie I watched was 21 Jump Street.

7. Sweet Lolita or Gothic Lolita?
 I'd say Sweet Lolita :3

8. What's your favourite game?
 My favourite game has to be The Last of Us or Super Smash Bros. Brawl :3

9. Do you have any pets?
 I have gold fishes does that count?

10. Do you like collecting something?
 I like to collect makeup and I've started to collect dream catchers.

11. What was your favourite Christmas present this year?
 The best Christmas presents that I got (last) year were all from my parents). My parents got me the Naked 3 Palette, a cute mint pullover, a cute shoulder bag, a dress from American Apparel, a denim skirt from American Apparel, and booties. 


My 11 Questions:
 Do you have siblings?
 Can you sing or dance?
 What is your favourite drink?
 What is your favourite makeup item?
 Have you tried anything from LUSH Cosmetics?
 Apple or Android?
 What is your favourite movie of all time?
Would you choose pizza or chicken?
 Are you more of an outgoing person or a shy person?
 What is your fashion style?


I Challenge:
11 bloggers is a bit too much, so I'll choose 5. 
(I'll also choose bloggers that Cat didn't choose!)
illuminate-myworld
sailoramira
moonfawn
pumpkaboo

I know that this is a super long post without any pictures :P But if you read it, high five to you :3 

It is also my birthday in two more days, so enjoy a little mixtape of relevant songs about 17.

 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers