Winterlicious Tag

19:38

Hello there! Honestly, I have no idea of what to post next, so enjoy another tag post! Heh.


1. Favorite Winter Nail Polish?
This nail polish is the Insta-Dri nail polish from Sally Hansen. It literally dries up in seconds!


2. Favourite Winter lip product?
My two favourite Winter lip products have to be these two. Red is a classic for the holidays. The one on the left is a Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in the shade Red Velvet. The one on the right is a Extra Creamy Round Lipstick from NYX in the shade Electra. 



3. Most worn Winter clothing piece?

I've been wearing more skirts recently and my most worn skirts so far have been these two from American Apparel. The one on the left is the Medium Stone Wash Indigo, and the skirt on the right is the Light Wash Indigo.

4. Most worn Winter accessory?

I've been wearing this faux fur scarf from Aldo, Beanies (the one in the picture is from Brandy Melville), and Thigh highs (the oatmeal wool thigh highs are from H&M).

5. Favourite Winter beverage?

Hot chocolate! I've been making some homemade Peppermint Hot chocolate! I got the recipe from illuminate-myworld. I haven't been to Starbucks in forever, so you should be proud of me :P

6. All time favourite Christmas/Holiday movie?

My favourite Christmas movie of all time is Elf. You would know this if you've read my Christmas Tag.

7. Favourite Christmas/Holiday song?



8. Favourite Holiday food/treat?

Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark & cookies. Gingerbread cookies, Chocolate Chip cookies, and Pillsbury Holiday Shape cookies.

You know, these Pillsbury sugar cookies that come out every holiday.

9. What is your favourite Christmas Decoration this year?
Usually, I would say my family's Christmas tree, but I decided to decorate my room this year. My favourite decoration in my room is the top of my glass shelf. I have a mini tinsel tree, my daily makeup, a candle, my FujiFilm Instax, and a picture of some Adventure Time characters.

10. Favourite gift received as a child?
TOYS!!! My brother and I used to collect board games when we were younger. My parents used to take me to Toys R Us and I would choose a board game for family night. 

But really, my favourite gift that I ever received is my 1993 version Easy-Bake oven (top left corner)

11. What do you want for Christmas this year?
I don't want a lot for Christmas, there is just one thing I need...Which is love.

12. What are your plans for the holidays this year?
My family and I aren't going travelling this winter. So I'm probably going to be cooped up in my bed watching movies and munching on food. My family and I actually do celebrate Christmas and we attend Church at Midnight. We also have a huge celebration of Jesus' birth on Christmas Day with my extended family and family friends.


 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers