Sweater Weather Tag

12:30

Hi there lovely! I'm going to be doing the "Sweater Weather" tag! This is a Fall tag, and I believe that it's still technically the Fall season. 

1. Favourite Candle Scent

I have two favourite scents. One of my favourite candle scent is called Marshmallow Fireside by Bath and Body Works. I described the scent in my November Favourites, so go check that out if you want to know a little more about it. My other favourite candle is called Flannel, which is also by Bath and Body Works.

2. Coffee, tea, or Hot chocolate?

Ehhh, I'm not sure actually! I love all three :3 But if I had to choose, I would pick Hot chocolate mixed with a little bit of coffee.

3. What is the best fall memory you have?
The best fall memory I have is just spending time at Starbucks recollecting my thoughts or relaxing in a bubble bath.

4.  Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?

I prefer dark lips because I haven't worn eyeliner in awhile. I've been loving the dark lips trend for a while now. A lipstick that I've been wearing a lot for the Fall season is Rebel from MAC.

5. Best fragrance for the fall?

When you think of Autumn, you probably think of musky perfume scents. Well my scent for this season is sweet and fruity. This body mist is called Pure Seduction from Victoria's Secret. I don't really know how to describe it! It just smells really good :3

6. Favourite Thanksgiving food?
In Canada, Thanksgiving is in October, and I know that Thanksgiving in the US is in November. Anyways, that's irrelevant to what my favourite food is to eat on that holiday. My favourite thing to eat on Thanksgiving is pumpkin pie and mashed potatoes!

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?
The weather where I live during autumn is cold and rainy. 

8. Most worn sweater?

This is my most worn sweater. I wore it almost every week since I got it. I bought it from Target!

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?

Usually people wear dark nail polishes during this time of the year. I actually wear whatever nail polish I want. This is one of my favourite polishes! It's a glow in the dark nail polish from American Apparel called Neptune.

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
I'm not into sports, so jumping in leaf piles is my answer by default.

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
I don't wear leggings unless it is patterned or I'm wearing a top that covers my butt. If I had to choose between the two, skinny jeans would be the winner.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
I know that Uggs are comfortable and a lot of girls wear them, but I actually dislike Uggs. So definitely combat boots for me!

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Yes, PUMPKIN SPICE IS WORTH THE HYPE.

14. Favourite fall TV show?
I actually don't watch TV, but I've been catching up on Doctor Who and Breaking Bad. I caught up with Pretty Little Liars during the summer, so I'm up to date! My favourite show to watch of all time is Adventure Time.

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?


 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers