Secret Santa

16:01

Hello dear! I went out with my friends the other day and we exchanged gifts for Secret Santa. We took pictures with Santa first, then we ate at a Japanese restaurant, exchanged gifts, and then we had ice cream :3


I ordered the California Maki and Chicken Teriyaki Don :3





 These are the gifts that I got from my friends!
These are the gifts that I got from my Secret Santa, Vanessa :3
She was actually my Secret Santa a few years ago, and I find it a bit funny that she got my name again! I'm proud of her for looking at my blog post ;) 
She got me 150 g of Angel's Delight. If you've been following my blog for quite some time, you would know that I rave about this soap and how delicious it smells. I've literally talked about this soap three times by now. It sucks that Angel's Delight is a "winter" soap 3:
 She also got me a mason jar candle from Bath and Body Works in one of my favourite scents Marshmallow Fireside. If you've been reading my blog, you would know that I also rave about this too, heh. (It was on my November Favourites & Sweater Weather Tag! )
My friends just know me too well. 


 My other close friend, Caitlin got me mascara from MAC! If you read my post "Makeup that I want (pt 1)", you would know that I've been wanting this mascara that she has. It's called Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash from MAC
 Lastly, my "sista" Michael got me this Lavender Beanie from American Apparel. Lavender is my favourite colour hands down. 

Clearly, my friends know what my favourite things are, and things that I've been eyeing lately. If you three are reading this, I just wanted to say thank you again ♡



After my friends and I took pictures with Santa, he gave us free kids ice cream vouchers for Dairy Queen.

To sum up my day yesterday, I had a great one with good company. 
How is your weekend? How is your winter break so far? Tell me about it!

 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

11 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers