Pants Are Evil

19:11

Hi there! I need some help, I have a few outfits that I would really like to wear for special occasions in the holiday break. I'm very indecisive, and I need your opinion!
 
Left: Peter Pan collar from Urban Planet & Floral Skirt from Urban Planet
Right: Floral Crown is homemade (I made it! :3), Black Crop Top is from Brandy Melville, & the Denim Skirt is from American Apparel
 Left: Sweater is from H&M, Necklace is from Brandy Melville, & the Mini Pencil Skirt is from H&M
Right: Long sleeve Blouse is from H&M, Bib Necklace is from Urban Planet, and the Polka Dot Dress is from American Apparel



Please do help me out! Tell me what your favourite outfits are in order of preference! 


 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers