Naked 3 First Impression & Review

11:31

Hello kitties :3 If you follow me on Instagram, you would know that I now own the Naked 3 palette! My mom bought me Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette yesterday as part of my Christmas present! I thought that I would make a first impression/review of this product!



This is my first "Naked" product from Urban Decay. I've used products from Urban Decay before, and they have never let me down. 

Inside of the box comes 4 primer samples: Original, Eden, Sin, and Anti-Aging. This is great because I can test whichever and if I like it, I can buy the full size!


Now for the eyeshadows! In the store, I was debating over Naked 2 and Naked 3. I wanted both of them so badly, but I chose Naked 3 instead because it's different

 The eyeshadows in the Naked 3 palette are rosy neutrals compared to the Naked 1 & 2. I just really love the colours and pigmentation of all the shadows. I don't know if it's just me, but Factory and Mugshot look really similar.

Of course the palette comes with a double sided brush!


These are the swatches of the shadows on my skin. Of course the shadows will appear differently on your skin tone than mine. You can barely see some shadows on my skin which sucksBut other than that, I really love this palette. I want to save up so that I can get the Naked 2 palette! :3 

Packaging: 
 Although I don't have the Naked 1 palette, I know that I prefer the Naked 2 & 3 packaging more. 

Pigmentation: 
Other than some of them not really showing up on my tan skin, I give the pigmentation and colour pay off an "A".

Price: 
A lot of things are expensive in Canada (compared to the US anyways) The Naked 3 Palette is $52 on the Urban Decay website, $52 at Sephora.com, and $62 at Sephora.ca. Like are you kidding me right now?! $10 more...

Overall: 
Despite the price, I really like this palette so far, and I can't wait to create looks with it!


Have a wonderful Saturday!
 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

18 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers