My BFF's Birthday Dinner

19:38

Hi there! How was your weekend? Mine was a bit busy! Today, I went shopping with two of my close friends. I only bought one thing which is a satin lipstick from MAC called Cyber. I initially went to MAC to get something from the Rihanna collection, but all the lipsticks were sold out! 

It was one of my really close friend's birthday dinner yesterday and we celebrated it at the Cactus Club Cafe.  

This was my outfit :3 Well the back of it anyways! My mom bought my dress from American Apparel. (My mom buys all of my clothes, and I don't mind because she has a great sense of style!~) 



Left: Peppercorn Sirloin with Yam Fries, Right: Four Mushroom Sirloin with Yam Fries and Asparagus (which is what I got)




Left: Rob's Hunter Chicken, Right: Thai Red Curry Pacific Red Lingcod


Left: Spaghetti , Right: Calamari



Quinoa Salad


 I have four more days of school left, and I have the biggest feeling that it's going to be the longest 4 days ever. I have a bunch of quizzes and assignments and ughhhh, I can't wait until it's the Winter break! 

Upcoming posts:
♡ MAC Cyber Review/Impression
Christmas Tag
What I Got For Christmas

Feel free to request something!

 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers