Makeup That I Want (Part 2)

17:06

Hello there :3 
If you haven't seen Part 1 of the Makeup That I Want "series", check it out here :3
I basically rummage through people's makeup bags and see what products they have that I don't. This really helps me try out new products!


Here are some makeup items that my cousin Tiffany has. Her collection isn't that big because she just keeps the basic everyday items.
This is a lipstick from MAC. It's a Viva Glam lipstick in the colour NickiIt's a very bright coral pink colour and I think that it's super cute. Unfortunately, it's a limited edition lipstick. 
This one is Benefit's Watt's Up Highlighter. It's a really nice light golden champagne colour and it gives the skin a nice glow.
This is an eyeshadow duo is called Cordura from NARS Cosmetics. Cordura is really warm and deep. I really love the shimmer in the shadows.
I've been wanting this mascara called They're Real by Benefit. I hear mix reviews about this product. I really want to try this out and see if I love it or if I should leave it.
This is the NYX  Loose Pearl Eyeshadow in the colour Baby Pink (LP11). This light shimmery pink colour would look great on the lid or on the tear ducts.
Lastly, this is a lipstick from NARS in the colour Tamango. I honeslty can't find it on the website, so I'm assuming that it's either discontinued or limited edition. Anyways, this colour is a sheer burgundy colour. Although it's slightly sheer, it is very pigmented and it looks really nice.

What do you think of this "Makeup That I Want Series"?

 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me  

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers