Makeup That I Want (Part 1)

16:32

Hello dear! How is your week so far? 
A lot of my friends bring make up to school so that they could touch up throughout the day. My friends own a lot make up that I don't personally own, but I would like to get because my friends recommend them.


These are some makeup items that my close friend, Caitlin carries in her makeup bag. 

This mascara is called Haute & Naughty Too Black Lash by MAC.

 It's super cool because it's a 2-in-1 mascara. Caitlin describes it as a creamy mascara. She says that the consistency is great because it's easy to apply to the lashes, and it coats the lashes well. 



 This is another mascara that my Caitlin owns. It's called Flamed Up Mega Curl mascara from Cover Girl. To be honest, I didn't know that there was a "Flamed Out" and a "Flamed Up" mascara!  


Lastly, a lip balm. I've heard many good things about this lip balm, but I want to try this out myself. This is the Baby Lips Dr. Rescue in the shade Soothing Sorbet by Maybelline.

 It looks very bright and intimidating in the tube, but it comes off very sheer and pinky. Oh, and it has a very minty smell; like the smell of Halls or Vicks.


Let me know if you would like to see another post that is makeup related! 
I hope that you're having a lovely week so far! xo

 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers