Holiday Look (W/ Naked 3 Palette!)

16:23

Hello darling! Happy Christmas Eve~
I'm proud of myself for posting everyday for Blogmas! 
I was thinking about posting everyday until the New Year, what do you think?
Anyways, here is a quick holiday look that I created with my Naked 3 Palette from Urban Decay! :3
Here are all the steps I used to achieve my look:
1. Prime eyelids with eyeshadow primer.
2. Use the flat side of the brush that was included in the palette and pat the colour Buzz on the whole lid.
3. Add Liar to the outer thirds of the eye.
4. Using a fluffy blending brush (or the other side of the included brush) and apply Nooner to the crease and blend away.
5. Add Darkside to the outer corner of the lid with a small shadow brush.
6. Lastly, apply Dust to the inner thirds of the eyelid and onto the tear ducts to brighten up the eyes.
7. Top the whole look with red lips (I used NYX: Electra), Mascara (MAC: Haute & Naughty Too Black) and blush/bronzer (Elf: St. Lucia).


I hope that you're enjoying your winter holiday :3 Have a holly jolly Christmas Eve!

 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers