Favourite Holiday Movies to Watch

19:23

Hello there :3 The holidays are just reeling in and I was thinking: "what is one of the best ways to get into the holiday spirit?" That's right, a good Christmas/"Winter" Movie. I've compiled a few of my favourite movies to watch this time of the year or just whenever. 

* Click the theatre image and it will lead you to the trailer of the movie!*

I used to watch this movie all the time when I was younger. This movie is a classic, so I don't see why it shouldn't be on my list.


The Nightmare Before Christmas has always been one of my favourite movies to watch any time of the year.

Elf is the most funniest and cutest movie that I've ever watched.

Rise of the Guardian is so interesting and cute because there's a fusion of different fairytale/legend characters in one movie.

Lastly Frozen. Okay, technically I haven't watched this yet, but I feel like this movie is worthy. I've seen a bunch of trailers and snippets of the movie and it's adorable. I have yet to watch this, but I know that I will probably like it!


PS. Feel free to leave a comment telling me what your favourite movie for the season is! (Or you can just tell me your favourite movie of all time, that's cool too.)
 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers