Favourite Drinks From Starbucks

15:48

Hello ♡ I'm a Starbucks addict (it's unhealthy, I know) but I thought that I would list 10 of my favourite drinks from Starbucks. Some are seasonal drinks, and some are all year round drinks. 

Feel free to tell me some drinks that you enjoy from Starbucks! I love trying new things.  


Hot Drinks:
Marble Hot Chocolate: A mix of white hot chocolate and regular hot chocolate (aka Zebra/Tuxedo Hot Chocolate)
Soy Peppermint Hot Chocolate
Caramel Brûlé Latte 
Peppermint White Chocolate Mocha
Pumpkin Spice Latte

Cold Drinks:
Cotton Candy Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with Raspberry Syrup
Cookies 'n' Cream Frappuccino: White Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino with Vanilla Bean powder
Candy Cane Frappuccino: Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with Peppermint Syrup
Grasshopper Frappuccino: Mocha Frappuccino with Peppermint Syrup and Java Chips 
Raspberry Caramel Macchiato: Iced Caramel Macchiato with Raspberry Syrup 


 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers