Christmas Tag

13:33

Hi lovely! I got this idea from Alanissonny (go check her Christmas Tag!!!)

1. Whats Your Favourite Holiday Movie? 
My favourite holiday movie is Elf for sure.

2. What Are Your Favourite Christmas Colours? 
My favourite Christmas colours are gold, silver, and white. I'm actually not the biggest fan for the colours red and green. 

3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas? 
On Christmas Eve, I love being cozy in my PJs. When it's Christmas Day, I love to dress up in a dress being all festive :3

4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be? 
I would buy my mom a present because she is everything to me. I'm not saying that my dad and brother are not special too. It's just that I have a special bond with my mom than my other family members. Plus, my mom buys me pretty much everything even when I least expect it.

5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
I open them on Christmas Morning because Santa doesn't come to my house until midnight ;P 

6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
I've built a gingerbread house once. I was probably 11 years old and really sassy at that time. I built it with my dad and brother and apparently I got fed up, so that was the last time I ever made a gingerbread house with my brother and dad. 

7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? 
I like to relax and do the usual things that I do during school. 

8. Any Christmas Wishes? 
I just want everyone who is in pain to feel none. I want everyone in the world to be happy. I want peace.

9. Favourite Christmas Smell?
Mint, Christmas trees, and Cinnamon are my favourite scents during Christmas. It just smells so festive.

10. Favourite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
I love love love the Ghirardelli Peppermint Bark. I wish that they sold it all year round instead of just during the Holidays :( 


 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers