Change is Good

10:56

Happy New Year's Eve! I hope that you're having a lovely day so far :3
Anyways, if you follow me on Instagram, you would know that I recently chopped my hair off. I've been growing my hair for almost a year and a half because my plan was to donate it to a local cancer foundation so that they can make it into a wig for patients undergoing treatment. I did it in honour of my uncle because he is currently doing chemo therapy and my Godmother because she survived Breast cancer. 

In the beginning of every year, I change my hair in a certain way. In the beginning of 2013, I got a fringe. To start off 2014, I got a bob cut. 


16 inches of my hair will be mailed soon and be made into a wig :3 It's very satisfying to do a simple deed. 

My prayers and heart goes out to all those who are suffering from Cancer and those in pain. I pray that God may give them strength to conquer their pain. Stay strong! 

What is a random act of kindness that you've done this holiday?

 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers