20 Facts About Me

12:33

Hello there cuties! How have you been? Anyways, I have one exam left and after that I am finished! This week has been really stressful for me. Trying to remember information from 6 different subjects is a pain in the butt. I'm super duper glad that my exams are almost done! 


 This post is not Christmas related, but I've been getting a lot of comments and new followers, so I thought that I would tell you a little more about myself. With that said, here are 20 random facts about myself!  

 My name is Kathleen (if you didn't know already.)
 My birthday is January 11.
 I've been dancing Ballet since I was 5 years old.
 I am obsessed with the show Adventure Time.
 I like Starbucks more than any "Common White Girl".
 My favourite subjects in school are Biology and Chemistry.
 I could eat Reese cups or Peppermint patties all day everyday.
 LUSH cosmetics, Brandy Melville and American Apparel are my favourite stores.
 I wish that I own more dresses.
 I'm eclectic when it comes to music genres.
 My last name means "love" in Spanish.
 My ethnic background is Filipino - but my nationality is technically Canadian.
 A few of my favourite artists are Frank Ocean, Beyonce, Lana Delrey, Marina and the Diamonds, and Ariana Grande.
 Sometimes I spend time at Bath and Body Works smelling candles.
 My favourite colours are lavender, seafoam and black.
 "It looks better in black" is accurate to me.
 When I was 7, I wanted to become a Beautician.
 My plan for the future is to become a nurse and possibly upgrade to become a physician.
 Summer is my favourite season.
 I've been growing my hair for about a year and a half because I'm planning to donate it.



Now I want to know a little more about you! Tell me a fact about yourself in the comments! ~
 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

6 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers