100 of My Favourite Things Challenge

22:08

Hello dear! I saw this post from  and I thought that I would do this as well :3 Here are 100 things that I love and am grateful for (for the most part) 
 God
 Food
 Adventure Time
 Family
 Music
 Friends
 Education
 My life
 Dance
 Happiness
 Super Mario Bros.
 Hello Kitty 
 Clothes
 Shelter
 Warmth
 Pizza
 Sonic the Hedgehog
 Internet
 Beyonce
 Rice
 Hot Chocolate
 Boys
 My iPhone
 Mcdonalds
 French Fries 
 American Apparel
 Baths
 A Bed
 Healthy hair
 Sailor moon
 Sleep
 The Legend of Zelda
 My Mom
 Fashion
 Kind people
 Long Summer nights
 Travelling
 My Dad
 my Health
 Living in Canada
 My faith
 My younger brother
 Mangoes
 Taro Bubble Tea
 California Rolls
 Starbucks
 Chicken Nuggets
 Makeup

 Silent Laughs (the best ones)
 Thigh Highs
 Skirts
 LUSH 
 Books
 Vans
 Blankets
 Lipstick
 Chicken Nuggets
 My Lola (Grandmother)
 Cute Stationary
 Instagram
 My Lolo (Grandfather)
 Shoes
 Snow
 Water
 Arizona Iced Tea
 A Bedroom
 Twitter
 Frank Ocean
 Justin Bieber 
 Bows
 Hair accessories
 Movies
 The Mall
 Boys who smell so good
 Sunsets
 Ombre Hair
 Ear muffs
 Love
 Home
 Popsicles
 Cupcakes
 Princess Bubblegum
 Cute couples
 Fuzzy Socks
 My iHome Mac
 Gel pens
 Booties
 Naked 3 Palette
 The Sense of Fashion
 Tumblr
 Cute Disney Movies 
 Rap
 Macaroons
 Coca-Cola
 Candy
 Lana DelRey
 Peppermint Patties
 Marceline the Vampire Queen
 Powerpuff Girls
 Cameras
 Television
 Netflix
 Reese Peanut Butter Cups
 Kindness
 Ballet
 Babies
 Kawaii Things
 Lifestyle Bloggers
 My Best Friend since Kindergarten (you know who you are ;) )
 Blogging


I apologize that this post is pretty short and maybe boring to you, but I've been having a busy day so far! 

Tell me a few things that you love and are grateful for! xo



 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers