OOTD: Sweater Weather Sunday

18:52

Happy Sunday to all you lovely people :) How is your weekend so far? I have a long weekend because it's Remembrance Day tomorrow. Anyways, I like the way my outfit looks today. Oh, and credits to my brother for taking pictures for me! 


Jumper: H&M
Anorak: Aritzia
Skirt: Urban Planet

Over-the-Knee Socks: H&M
Shoes: Aldo

Necklace: Brandy Melville
Midi Ring: H&M
Heart Ring: Hand-me-down  


Being the Starbucks addict that I am, I couldn't resist not stopping by Starbucks. Plus, it was really cold out so I definitely needed something to warm myself up. I'm glad that the Holiday drinks are back at Starbucks! My favourite seasonal drinks are Peppermint Mocha and Caramel Brûlé Latte. The drink that I bought today is Caramel Brûlé Latte. I give it a good 4/5, 4 because it's slightly bitter to me, but other than that, I like the drink.  I have yet to try the Gingerbread Latte and the Eggnog Latte from the seasonal drinks collection from Starbucks.

 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers