November Favourites

19:25

November is sadly coming to an end, and December is finally approaching! I will be telling you all the things that I have been loving this month.


I've been using this mascara everyday. This is the Cover Girl Clump Crusher by Lashblast. I love it so much because it gives your lashes volume without making it look spidery.  



OH. MY. GLOB. This is the best drugstore bronzer ever. Apparently it's a dupe for Benefit's Hoola bronzer! I like this bronzer a lot because it is very natural and it is matte. I dislike bronzers that have shimmer in it, but this one doesn't.


I've been watching a lot of beauty gurus on YouTube rave about this MAC lipstick in Rebel. It is perfect for the fall and winter time because of the dark colour. I put this on my lips at least once a week because I really love the colour. 

Sweetie Pie from LUSH is all that I have been using to lather up. It is very unique compared to all my soaps and shower gels. Sweetie Pie has the consistency of jello. A lot of employees suggest that you freeze shower jellies in your freezer. When you hop in the shower and scrub your body, the frozen jelly feels nice because of its coolness. 

Marshmallow Fireside from Bath & Body Works is my favourite candle this month. Just imagine that you are cuddling and roasting marshmallows with a guy who smells divine. That is what I think Marshmallow Fireside smells like. It has a very musky cologne scent with a hint of sweetness. If you ever stop by Bath & Body Works, go and smell this candle!

My favourite clothing items are thigh highs and this circle skirt from American Apparel. Whenever I wear a skirt, I always wear my thigh highs instead of tights. And speaking of skirts, I literally wear this skirt all the time. I really want to buy more circle skirts so that I can add them to my collection.

Movie ♡ The Hunger Games: Catching Fire
Starbucks Drink ♡ Peppermint Mocha 
Food ♡ Cheesecake 

 Follow my twitter and instagram to keep up with me 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Total Page Views

Visit my Facebook Page

Followers